- 250 g multicolored Farfalle
- 1 punnet of baby carrots
- 1 punnet of baby turnips
- 1 punnet of mini fennel
- 1 tray of mini leeks
- 1 small bunch spring onions
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tbsp. parmesan soup
- Rinse and brush the carrots and turnips under water, leaving the tops. Rinse and dry the fennel and leeks. Peel the onions.
- Cook all the vegetables for 5 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain them and sauté them for 5 minutes in olive oil in a non-stick pan, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as directed on the package. Drain them and mix them immediately with the small vegetables with the cooking oil.
- Serve hot sprinkled with parmesan.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!