Velouté and parsnip crisps
- 30 g Butter (Elle & Vire type)
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 raw prawns
- 800 g parsnips
- 1 parsnip for the crisps
- 10 cl Sunflower oil
- 25 cl Light whipping cream
- 1 Nori seaweed sheet (optional)
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the cut garlic clove.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the prawns after removing the heads, and cook for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Shell the prawns, keep 6 whole, cut the others into small pieces and set aside. Preheat the oven to 60°C (th.2).
- Peel, wash and dry the parsnips and cut off the ends.
- Slice one into thin strips, fry them for a few minutes in a pan with the oil.
- Arrange the parsnip chips on absorbent paper, then place them in a dish and bake until they become crispy.
- Cut the other parsnips into pieces, put them in a pan of salted water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain them, keeping a little of the cooking water, then put them back in a saucepan with the whipping cream, the pieces of prawns and a little cooking water.
- Heat over low heat, stirring for 3 minutes. Mix everything finely and add cooking water until desired consistency.
- Salt, pepper, stir and set aside.
- Sprinkle whole shrimp with paprika. Divide the parsnip cream into verrines, arrange a shrimp and a vegetable crisp.
- Sprinkle the veloutés with small fragments of Nori seaweed and serve.
- Replace the parsnips with 400 g button mushrooms and 200 g sliced frozen porcini mushrooms.
- Brown them in a pan with 1 chopped shallot and 10 g of butter.
- For 60 cl of chicken broth, salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Mix the velouté, add 20 cl of liquid cream. Serve with prawns with paprika and zucchini chips.
Velouté and parsnip crisps
Today we offer you the following recipe: Velouté and parsnip crisps
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Velouté and parsnip crisps recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Velouté and parsnip crisps Recipe – Velouté and parsnip crisps Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!