- 650 g Beef meat (neither too fatty nor too lean, for example from the lower rib)
- 650 g Pork belly
- 650 g Lamb breast
- 2 tbsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. coffee. White pepper powder
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp. coffee. Clove powder
- 0.5 tbsp. coffee ground nutmeg
- 0.5 tbsp. mace powder
- 6 cl Wine vinegar
- 2 M wide sausage casings (the size of a Toulouse sausage)
- Crush the coriander seeds in a food processor or mortar. Heat them in a skillet without fat to bring out their flavors.
- Cut the meat into large pieces (to pass them through the meat grinder). Chop them, not too finely, alternating pieces of beef, then pork, then lamb, and so on.
- Put the ground meats in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix everything quickly by hand.
- Pan fry some of the mixture and taste the result. Adjust the seasoning. Rinse the sausage casing. Fill it to make a single long sausage, then cut it into pieces of the desired length (at least 15 cm). The ends can remain open, they will become crispy when cooked. Do not pierce these sausages before cooking them.
- Place them on the grid, on embers that are not too hot.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!