- 1 dough
- 1 ladle of tomato sauce
- 110 g Mozzarella fi or di latte
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan
- Basil leaves (a little)
- Plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 250°C (th. 8-9).
- Sprinkle your work surface with a veil of flour, roll out the dough, and place the disc of dough on the baking sheet of your oven.
- Cover the dough with a generous layer of tomato sauce.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes, then spread them over the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Bake for around 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with a few basil leaves.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!