- 200 g Ground beef
- 200 g ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Slice of bread
- 1 small cup of milk
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 1 tbsp. Starch
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons Cork syrup
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons Oil
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 20 cl Chicken broth
- Peel and mince the garlic. Rinse and chop the parsley. Soak the bread in the milk.
- Place the pork and beef in a bowl. Add the whole egg, minced garlic, chopped parsley and bread. Salt, pepper and mix then place in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge then flour your hands and shape into meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes, turning them regularly and until they are golden brown.
- Peel and dice the onion then sweat it in the butter. For in the brown sugar and let caramelize. Deglaze with the vinegar then for in the broth and syrup. Let cook for 10 minutes. Dissolve the starch in a little cold water then for into the broth and allow to thicken while stirring. Add the meatballs, cook for another 10 minutes on a very low heat and serve.
Tip: Serve with mashed vegetables.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!