- 8 Tomatoes
- 90 g Smoked duck breast, sliced
- 0.5 green apple
- 2 slices Pineapple (fresh or canned)
- zest of 1/2 orange
- 20 g Fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons Raisins
- 12 blanched almonds
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. coffee Five flavors
- 4 sprigs of basil
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes. Avoid them. Chop the pulp. Salt the inside of the tomatoes, turn them over on a plate.
- Cut the apple and the pineapple into small dice. Mince the orange zest. Peel and grate the ginger. Crush the almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th. 6-7). In a salad bowl, mix the fruits with the flesh of the tomatoes, the zest, the ginger, the honey and the five-flavors. Add the duck breast, degreased and cut into very thin strips, and the chopped basil. Pepper.
- Put the stuffed tomatoes in a baking dish. Cover them with their hat. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 mins. Serve hot.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!