- 4 boskoop apples
- 25g Semi-salted butter
- 2 tbsp. flower honey
- 2 tbsp. tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Calvados soup
- Preheat the oven to th. 6 (180°C).
- Wash and dry the apples. Remove the seeds using an apple corer.
- Arrange the apples in a not too large gratin dish; they must stand together.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add honey, sprinkle with lemon juice, calvados and 2 tbsp. of apple juice.
- For this syrup over the apples and bake for 30 minutes.
- Baste the fruit several times during cooking.
- If the syrup shrinks too much during cooking, add a few spoonfuls of apple juice.
- Remove the dish from the oven, arrange the apples on plates, drizzle with the cooking juices and serve them hot, warm or cold with a little whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!