- 1 pre-rolled pizza dough 26 cm in diameter (260 g)
- 8 large prawns (200 g)
- 300 g Frozen seafood mix (prawns, squid, mussels, scallops)
- 100 g Tomato coulis
- 4 tomatoes, peeled (and cut into thin rounds)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. coffee Olive oil
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons Dry white wine
- Unroll the dough onto the baking sheet. Prick it with a fork. Pre-bake it for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, thermostat 6.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick skillet. Cook the frozen shrimp for 4 minutes on each side and peel them.
- Add minced garlic cloves and frozen seafood and cook for 1 minute. For in the white wine and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Spread the tomato coulis then the tomato slices on the pizza. Salt and pepper. Spread the seafood. Arrange the shelled prawns, sprinkle with oregano and coat with a teaspoon of oil. Broil for 1 minute.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!