Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing
- 1 deboned pheasant by the poulterer
- 100 g semi-cooked foie gras
- 100 g Veal ribs
- 100 g lean pork
- 3 l Chicken stock
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 stalk of celery
- 4 shallots
- 1 Bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 1 egg white
- 20 g Butter
- 1 carrot
- 20 cl white wine
- 5 cl Cognac
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons Oil
- 2 pinches allspice
- 2 pinches Nutmeg
- Crumble the bread from the day before and soak it in the milk.
- Peel and finely chop 2 shallots. Brown them for 5 minutes with the butter.
- Chop the veal and the pork. Mix the minced meat, shallots, drained bread, egg white, cognac, rinsed and chopped fresh herbs, nutmeg and allspice.
- Spread the pheasant out on the work surface. Salt and pepper, spread the stuffing and arrange the foie gras cut into pieces.
- Roll the poultry into a ballotine, wrapping it tightly in a clean cloth.
- Tie it up and immerse it in the simmering chicken broth for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve the ballottine for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Keep 30 cl of cooking broth.
- Fry the next day, the carcass with the remaining shallots, peeled and chopped carrot and celery.
- Add the wine, vinegar and reserved broth. Cook for 45 minutes, filter and reduce the juice for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (th. 5). Unwrap the ballottine, brush it with oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve the ballottine cut into slices, with the sauce on the side and accompanied by a celeriac purée.
Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing
Today we offer you the following recipe: Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing Recipe – Ballottine of pheasant, foie gras stuffing Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!