Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth
- 600 g of prawns
- 1 bird pepper
- 1 tomato
- 3 cm ginger
- 1 lemongrass stick
- 2 eggs
For garnish :
- 2 spring onions
- 1 handful of snap peas
- Espelette pepper
- The juice of a quarter of a lemon
- Prepare the soup. Shell 200 g of prawns, put them in the fridge. Do not discard heads or carcasses.
- Cut 1 bird's eye chili and 1 tomato into pieces. Peel the ginger, reserve a third and cut the rest into pieces. Break 1 lemongrass stick.
- Mix 2 min 50 cl of water, the rest of the whole shrimp, the heads and carcasses, the pieces of ginger, the tomato and the chilli.
- Pour into a saucepan not too large so that the preparation is on a good thickness. Add the lemongrass. Boil, pour in 2 egg whites and stir well with the whisk. Reduce the heat to minimum and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Line a colander with a damp tea towel and place it over a bowl. With a ladle, pour the whole preparation little by little and delicately so as not to disturb the broth.
- Close the cloth by gathering its edges towards the center and press to recover all the liquid. Adjust the seasoning: this broth must be very clear and fragrant. Keep it warm.
- Prepare the filling. Wash and peel the spring onions. Wash and shred the snap peas. Julienne them. Cut the red pepper and reserved ginger in the same way. Gather these vegetables in a salad bowl.
- Coarsely chop the peeled prawns and season them with lemon juice and Espelette pepper. Mix well and divide this hash among the bottom of 4 bowls. Add the vegetable julienne on top.
- Check the heat of the broth and, at the table, pour it into the bowls.
The trick: keep the vegetable julienne in a damp paper towel.
- You can prepare everything in advance and keep it cool. 1 hour before serving, remove the garnished bowls to return to room temperature, and gently reheat the broth until boiling.
Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth
Today we offer you the following recipe: Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth Recipe – Chilli, ginger and lemongrass prawn broth Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Bon appétit 😊