Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras
- 20 cl Whole heavy cream (Elle&Vire type)
- 50 g Butter
- 12 small raw langoustines
- 100 g foie gras
- 1 Cauliflower
- 3 pastry sheets
- 2 tbsp. Sesame
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon Rase of allspice
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 star anise
- 1 Tablespoon coarse salt
- Remove the head and claws from the langoustines. Reserve the claws and discard the tops.
- Squeeze the shell to break the rings and remove them.
- Keep only the last ring with the tail.
- Using a knife blade, incise the back of the langoustines and remove the black part. Book.
- Boil 2 liters of water in a saucepan with the coarse salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaf, star anise and langoustine claws.
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes, filter and collect the broth.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut the florets into pieces. Boil them in a large pot of water for 3 minutes.
- Drain, put the cauliflower back in the pan and cover it with broth.
- Cook for 2 minutes over low heat, drain and reserve 30 cl of broth.
- Mix the cauliflower with the cream and reserved broth to obtain a velvety texture, sieve and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th. 6-7).
- Cut the pastry sheets into strips and brush them with 25 g of melted butter.
- Sprinkle them with sesame and allspice, salt and pepper.
- Spread the slices on a baking sheet and bake for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Book.
- Place the langoustines on a plate. Brush with the remaining melted butter, salt and pepper and bake for 2 minutes.
- Divide the cauliflower soup into bowls.
- Arrange two langoustines, then the foie gras cut into fine petals. Decorate with sesame crisps.
Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras
Today we offer you the following recipe: Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras Recipe – Cream of cauliflower soup with langoustines and foie gras Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!