Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin
- 1 Lobe of 550 g of raw duck foie gras
- 6 g Salt
- 2 g Ground white pepper
- 1 g caster sugar
- 150 g Blackberry, halved
- 125 g Pear in 1 cm cubes
- 125 g "Royal Gala" apple, cut into 1cm cubes
- 190 g Pink grapefruit in segments
- 60 g Whole flower honey
- 25 g Sherry vinegar
- ½ tsp allspice powder (all spices)
- Ground pepper
The terrine of foie gras :
- Devein the lobe of foie gras, season it and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Heat a frying pan without fat, fry the foie gras, brown it lightly on both sides, baste it with the rendered fat.
- Drain and mold into a terrine.
- To make it easier to unmold the terrine, you can put a strip of parchment paper along the length of the terrine, letting it stick out on each side.
- Squeeze lightly and set aside in the fridge. It is best to make it 2 days in advance.
Fruit confit with all spices:
- In a saucepan, color the honey with the brown caramel, deglaze with the vinegar, add the fruit cubes and the grapefruit segments. Mix, salt, pepper and add the allspice.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add the blackberries, continue cooking for 5 minutes and adjust the seasoning.
- Drain and reserve the cooking juice and reduce it to obtain a syrup. Let cool.
- Unmold the foie gras and cut it into slices with a knife, the blade of which should be dipped in hot water to facilitate cutting.
- Place a slice of foie gras on the plates and make a quenelle of candied fruit using two spoons. Make dots on the bottom of the plate with the cooking of the confit.
Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin
Today we offer you the following recipe: Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin Recipe – Duck foie gras terrine, spiced fruit confit by Guy Martin Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Bon appétit 😊