Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron
- 300 g Monkfish tail
- 8 sole fillets
- 500 g Whiting fillets
- 20 spinach leaves
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pod of saffron threads
- 20 cl Liquid cream
- 25 g Butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons Oil
For the sauce :
- 250g Butter
- 1 untreated lemon
- For 4 cl of boiling water over the saffron and leave to infuse for 4 hours.
- Cut the whiting into pieces and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the spinach, immerse the leaves for 20 sec. in boiling water then immediately dip them in ice water and drain on absorbent paper.
- Remove the cartilage from the monkfish, cut the flesh into 4 fillets, salt and pepper.
- Sear the fillets in a frying pan with olive oil for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Pat them dry with paper towel and wrap them in the spinach leaves.
- Mix the whiting with the egg whites and the cream. Salt and pepper then add the saffron infusion. Preheat the oven to 150°C (th. 5).
- Butter a terrine and place the salted and peppered fillets of sole at the bottom, making them overflow from the mould.
- For half of the whiting mixture, add the pieces of monkfish and finish with the remaining whiting stuffing.
- Fold the sole fillets over the top of the terrine and cover with buttered aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in a bain-marie. Leave to cool then refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Rinse the lemon and grate the zest. For the lemon juice into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in the very cold diced butter. Salt, pepper and add the zest.
- Unmold the terrine, cut it into slices and serve with the sauce.
The changing sauce:
- Raspberry vinegar mousseline
- Crack 1 egg. In 1 bowl, mix the yolk with 1 tbsp. raspberry vinegar coffee, 1 tsp. coffee mustard.
- Drizzle in 30 cl of oil, emulsify, salt and pepper.
- Whip the egg white until stiff with a pinch of salt, gently fold it into the sauce with the chopped chervil and tarragon. For into a sauce boat and serve immediately.
Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron
Today we offer you the following recipe: Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron Recipe – Monkfish and sole terrine with saffron Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!