Fruit Yule log with Thermomix
- 300 g white chocolate
- 110 g flour
- 125 g cane sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml liquid cream
- 30 g butter
- 1/2 mango
- 2 kiwi fruit
- ½ glass of orange juice
For the sponge cake :
- Install the whisk in the Thermomix. In the bowl, put the eggs and the cane sugar and whisk for 6 minutes at speed 3 at 37°.
- Then repeat 6 min at speed 3, without temperature.
- Add 110 g of flour and whisk again for 4 seconds, still at speed 3.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the dough on it. Bake in the oven for 7 min at th.6 (180°C). Let cool.
For the ganache :
- Cut the white chocolate into pieces and mix it with the Thermomix for 10 seconds at speed 10.
- Add the cream and set speed 3 to 50°C for 4 min.
- Add the butter and set speed 3 to 50°C for 1 min.
- Let cool.
- Reserve a quarter of the ganache. Peel the kiwis and the half mango and cut them into small pieces.
- Incorporate them into three quarters of the cooled ganache. Stir well.
For assembly :
- Peel the sponge cake from the parchment paper. Soak it in orange juice with a brush.
- Spread three quarters of the ganache on the sponge cake.
- Roll the cake very gently to form a log.
- Wrap the log in cling film. Put in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
For the final dressing :
- Just before dessert, take out the log and cover it with the remaining ganache.
- Decorate, if you wish, with a few slices of fruit placed on the log.
Fruit Yule log with Thermomix
Today we offer you the following recipe: Fruit Yule log with Thermomix
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Fruit Yule log with Thermomix recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Fruit Yule log with Thermomix Recipe – Fruit Yule log with Thermomix Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊