Old fashioned beef stew
- 1.5 kg Beef bourguignon cut into large cubes
- 250 g Smoked bacon
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 6 Carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 Onions
- 5 shallots
- 70 g Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. Herbes de Provence
- 1.5 l full-bodied red wine
- Olive oil
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 onion
- 2 Cloves
- 25 g Flour
- 1 Bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper the meat.
- Put it in a dish with the wine, the Provencal herbs, the bouquet garni, the cinnamon and the onion studded with cloves.
- Marinate for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Peel and chop the onions, shallots, and peppers. Peel and cut the carrots and celery into chunks.
- In a large ovenproof casserole dish, heat 2 tbsp. tablespoons of oil and melt the onions, shallots, bacon bits and peppers.
- Reserve them.
- Drain the meat (keeping the marinade), roll the pieces in flour and brown them in 3 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil.
- Add reserved vegetables, carrots and celery, diced tomatoes and tomato puree.
- For in the marinade and add a little water if necessary, so as to cover the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 90°C (th. 3). Cover the casserole and bake for 8 hours, stirring regularly.
- Wash and fry the mushrooms in a drizzle of oil. Add them to the stew, 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley, and accompanied by fresh pasta or polenta.
Old fashioned beef stew
Today we offer you the following recipe: Old fashioned beef stew
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Old fashioned beef stew recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Old fashioned beef stew Recipe – Old fashioned beef stew Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊