Rooster in wine
- 1 farm rooster
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 250 g Boletus
- 100 g Bacon
- 1 liter red wine
- 2 Carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 Cloves
- 1 bouquet garni
- 35 g Flour
- 25 g Butter
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- Olive oil
- This recipe is to be prepared the day before.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into slices. Chop the celery and the garlic. Detail the rooster.
- Place the rooster and the previous vegetables in a large container.
- For in the red wine and add the chilli, cloves and bouquet garni.
- Season with salt and pepper then cover and leave to marinate overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, remove the rooster pieces from the marinade. Filter it then reserve.
- Peel the onion and chop them. Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with 3 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil.
- Brown the pieces of rooster in it and set aside. Add the chopped onion, mushrooms and bacon bits. Fry then sprinkle with flour.
- For in some marinade and stir.
- Put the rooster pieces back in the casserole. For the rest of the marinade.
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours. Stir occasionally.
minutes before the end of cooking, add the dark chocolate and mix well.
- Leave to cool then refrigerate overnight.
- The same day, remove the film of fat that has formed on top of the preparation. Heat it up.
- Prepare your garnish (fresh pasta, rice, steamed potatoes...). Serve hot.
Tip : You can also add the mushrooms while the rooster is cooking, after browning them in a pan.
Rooster in wine
Today we offer you the following recipe: Rooster in wine
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Rooster in wine recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Rooster in wine Recipe – Rooster in wine Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!