100% HEALTHY seasonal fish
- 400 g cod fillet
- 150 ml organic coconut milk
- 2 fresh ceps
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 5 c. tablespoons organic olive oil
- 4 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- A little thyme
- Prepare your foil. Take a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Arrange your slices of porcini mushrooms and on top of your cod back.
- Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with turmeric.
- Close your foil and bake for 25 minutes (count for cod about 6 minutes of cooking for 100 grams).
- Once your sweet potatoes are cooked, pass them through a vegetable mill (or mash them with the back of a fork).
- Remove the thyme from the coconut milk (in Chinese for example) and add the coconut milk little by little to your crushed sweet potatoes.
- Adjust seasoning with salt if needed.
- For the dressing of the plate, put your mash on one side of the plate, on top have the brunoise of porcini mushrooms and next to the cod.
- Add a little brunoise here and there and enjoy your healthy recipe.
- Allow to marinate at room temperature throughout the recipe.
- In a saucepan, for your organic coconut milk, thyme and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat and allow to infuse.
- Rinse your sweet potatoes, peel them and cut them into large cubes.
- Put them in boiling salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your porcini mushrooms (using a brush, for example). Cut and keep 4 thin slices of a foot of boletus aside and cut the rest into brunoise (very small cubes).
- In a bowl, put your porcini brunoise, 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, 2 pinches of Espelette pepper.
- Salt and cover with cling film.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and boil a pot of salted water.
100% HEALTHY seasonal fish
Today we offer you the following recipe: 100% HEALTHY seasonal fish
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the 100% HEALTHY seasonal fish recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
100% HEALTHY seasonal fish Recipe – 100% HEALTHY seasonal fish Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊